HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
The Autonomous Driving Data Management Engineer will be responsible for the development and integration of data management software for the development and validation of Autonomous Driving Systems and Features.
The primary duties will include but not limited to:
- Development of application software to run in the AD Data Platform for features such as:
- Ingestion into the AD Data Platform of real-world data logged on car networks.
- Automated labelling of ingested data.
- Extraction of scenario to simulate in the AD Compute Platform.
- Generation of ground truth information from logged data.
- Analysis of data quality.
- Calculation of KPIs.
- Search features on AD database.
- Bachelor s Degree in engineering preferably Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 1-3 years of experience of working as Data Engineer / Data Scientist.
- Experience with developing software in Linux environment.
- Experience with developing software in Scala, Python, Java, TypeScript.
- High level of technical problem-solving ability and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Master Degree/PhD on Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering fields.
- 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of Data Mining, Data Engineering Machine Learning and Data Scientist.
- Experience of working within an AGILE or Scrum framework Experience of working with AD/ADAS.
- Experience with Big Data, Spark, HDFS, Scala, Kubernetes, Java, Python, Airflow, Ansible, Docker, AngularJS, Maven, NodeJS, Servlet container (JETTY), REST Framework and Jenkins.
- Experience with machine learning concepts and tools, applied to computer vision, neural networks, object recognition, labeling, decision making and/or training.
- Experience with functional programming, distributed processing principles and frameworks, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.