- loan servicing
- loan operations
- Prologue GL
Pelham Berkeley Search is a premiere provider of corporate recruiting that has been helping talented IT and Finance professionals to further their careers since 1995.
Well run smaller Bank seeks Loan Servicing Supervisor.
This is a direct hire full-time role where you help to run a small tight knit Loan Operations group.
This is a very visible and promotable role and would be an ideal match for a hands-on Loan Servicing Supervisor who is looking for a growth opportunity with a very stable institution.
In summary, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of the day to day operations for the Loan Servicing Department, providing hands on support, creating efficiencies while enhancing procedures and special projects:
- Reviewing the productivity and daily functions of the loan servicing staff to ensure compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with department managers/Bank Officers to promote efficient workflows, establishing productive working relationships across the organization.
- Providing support, assistance, and backup processing for all loan servicing functions including payments, payoffs, reconciliations, property tax payments, HELOC in-clearing, credit disputes, insurance payments, escrow analysis, assignment requests file maintenance requests, recording and satisfaction of loan documents, loan collateral administration, scanning of loan documents, and image retention.
- Assisting with gathering items for Internal Audit and Compliance requests
- Creating new loans on system
- Assisting with implementation of new product deliveries and services, testing, and rollout including post-implementation support
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Reviewing and responding to customers credit disputes
- Staying current on compliance and regulations online training and webinars/seminars
- 5+ years of experience in Loan Servicing
- Hands-on supervisory/management experience
- Must be highly organized and proactive to research and resolve discrepancies in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills required including Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Fiserv (Prologue GL/DNA) experience preferred but not required