Role: Information Systems Manager
Location: Charleston, SC
Job type: Fulltime/Permanent
- Oversee deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of all hardware and software of the company including service desk and service portfolio
- Ensure proper management of the company’s IT fiscal activities; assists in the development of budget; manages contracts; establishes and maintains procedures and systems for accurate and timely reporting on fiscal activities.
- Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level objectives, and resource allocation to executive team, department leads, support staff, and end users.
- Coach and supervise IT staffing to build team competencies and shared understandings.
- Create and establish data driven analytics oversight of the organizations technical infrastructure and activities to ensure accurate and effective system and network operation.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
We are seeking a dynamic, results driven individual to serve as Manager of Information Systems in our Charleston, South Carolina location. This position will be responsible for taking the organization to the next level of Information Technology as we move from AS400 platform to Cloud Based applications. The role would be perfect for an IT manager looking to take the next step in their career.
Job Requirements (Solid and Proven Experience):
- Proven 10 – 15 years of experience as an I.T. Manager or similar role managing in the logistic/transportation industry
- Bachelor’s Degree/Advance degree in computer science or IT related field.
- Demonstrated experience in successful migration from AS400 Platform to ERP system.
- Experience in Cargowise Software Enhancement and Development
- Familiarity with network topologies with a good understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards
- Quantifiable experience in controlling information technology budgets.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development
- Excellent understanding of security, network and systems administration, databases, data storage systems, telecommunications systems, and cloud technologies
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, driving overall team performance towards identified goals and objectives.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks/projects delivering on time and within budget.
E-Business International Inc.