- React Native
About the job:
You’ll be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who research and innovate on latest technology to create awesome digital products that millions of people will experience every day.
You will be responsible for designing and building prototype backend and frontend systems that improve customer experience, enable innovative user experiences, and increase store revenue.
• Research, prototype, and develop software solutions to solve problems across retail
• Stay up to date with emerging technology and learn new technologies/libraries/frameworks
• Learn and partner with peers across multiple disciplines, such as computer vision, machine learning, and systems design
• Deliver on time with a high bar on quality of research, innovation and engineering
• 5+ years of experience with frontend frameworks (Must have React, React Native, Mobile development, Redux). Good to have Angular in addition.
• 5+ years of experience with backend frameworks (node.js, Spring Framework, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience with database design (SQL and NoSQL)
• 5+ years of experience with cloud services (AWS, Virtual Machines, Serverless Functions, Blob Storage)
• Familiarity with event-driven architecture and communication (Kafka, gRPC, MQTT)
• Familiarity with containerized application tooling and deployments (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Mentorship of Junior level engineers to help make informed decisions
• Ability to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders of the project, including those who do not have a technical background
• Possesses exceptional troubleshooting skills to quickly assess complex programming applications
• Stays on the leading edge of software development tools and best practices.
• Self-directed with a start-up entrepreneur mindset
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Math, or relevant experience