Sierra-Cedar is seeking an experienced Cloud Payroll Lead to join our robust Cloud practice. If you thrive off of delivering progressive technology solutions to clients that help optimize business needs, our team is looking for consultants like you. If you are keen to leverage your core Cloud knowledge and the thought of contributing to a collaborative, client success driven space is exciting, our Cloud Lead opportunity is a likely fit for you.
The ideal candidate will have proven end-to-end Cloud project experience leading complex Payroll implementations, understand how to align key deliverables and milestone metrics for project success, and delivering comprehensive business solutions for client system optimization. As a key member of our talented Cloud team, you will work closely with business stakeholders, project managers and consultants to develop, plan and implement Cloud solutions across our many Cloud projects in Public Sector.
An Oracle Platinum Partner with over 25 years of proven customer success, Sierra-Cedar has become one of the largest consultancies focused on delivering a full range of application services to cities, counties, states, school districts, public utilities and public transportation authorities. With a core focus on Cloud applications, our goal is to implement modern platforms that provide today’s workforce with the tools to deliver progressive, mobile-ready services for ongoing success. We offer a flexible work environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. Are you ready to reach the next milestone in your Cloud career?
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary project team to plan, design, develop and implement comprehensive Oracle Cloud Payroll solutions in response to client needs.
- Hands-on configuration in a Functional Lead capacity with oversight of Payroll modules on Projects
- Bring knowledge of methods and techniques in a Cloud software development and consulting environment, and demonstrated skill in Cloud Payroll to solve business problems.
- Work closely with core functional team and project management to gather, assess and analyze business requirements for Payroll reports, interfaces, extensions, integrations and conversions.
- Viewed as functional subject matter expert across Oracle Cloud Payroll, leading module through end-to-end implementation cycle.
- Plays hands-on role in the design, development and maintenance of Cloud Payroll conversions and interfaces
- Able to work alone or as part of a team for Oracle implementation, enhancement or upgrade projects
Must have a solid understanding and work experience as a Functional Lead with the following:
- Bachelor's degree is required at a minimum
- Ideal candidate has completed two end-to-end Cloud implementations with Oracle HCM Payroll
- Solid experience working with Oracle E-Business, PeopleSoft or Cloud applications with a focus in Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Experience implementing HCM solutions in Public Sector is preferred
- Cloud certification(s) strongly preferred
- Effectively manages scope and client expectations on individual assignments
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
- Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, account executives, and management
- Consistently produces clear, concise status reports
- Builds confidence and trust with customers
- Displays effective analytical skills
Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client solutions including deployment, management, and optimization of enterprise applications and technology. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), Health, Disability, and Life. Sierra-Cedar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.