ERP Integration Lead 8 28 23
This position is an on-site position. Candidates must be within commuting distance.
Our client is looking for an ERP Integration Lead who will be working on multiple active integration projects at any given time, leading all technical aspects of your projects, many of them custom JSON, XML or CSV file formats supporting complex integration workflows. Ideally, you have 4 to 7 years of development experience (C#, Java, C++, etc.) combined with strong SQL query and ERP backend knowledge. You will be configuring data mapping templates, writing advanced formulas, SQL & C# scripts, and debugging integration flows. Additionally, you will be recognized by our clients as a trusted expert in ERP architecture and business process flow.
- Understand custom integration requirements to configure data and mappings as per clients’ requirements.
- Write SQL scripts, advanced Excel formulas, and some C# scripts to manipulate files and data structures.
- Ability to identify and suggest improvements to client integration architecture and flows.
- Debug and resolve technical issues with ongoing integrations.
- Take total ownership of assigned integration projects.
- Coordinate and execute testing and validation activities with clients, other integration consultants and/or other third parties as required.
Strong technical skills a must.
3 to 5 years’ experience in software development or technical integrations.
Business and/or technical experience in the ERP, CRM, or eCommerce space.
Proven ability to read and understand data formats and structures such as XML, flat files, JSON, etc. and how they relate to business processes.
Intermediate to advanced SQL skills required.
Strong time management, organization, and planning skills.
Ability and aptitude to work through sometimes ambiguous API integrations to fulfill requirements.
High energy, "can-do" attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. Superior communication skills (verbal and written).
SAP Business One, SAP BusinessByDesign or similar ERP platforms eCommerce/CRM application integration such as Salesforce, Amazon, Walmart, etc.