Candidates with a technical degree or master’s in science
• Overall 7+ Years of mobile app development experience
• 3+ Years of coding experience with Swift and strong understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Knowledge of Cocoa Pods, Swift PM and hands-on expertise with framework creation, integration
• Strong working experience in connecting to RESTful back-end services, experience in building synchronous/asynchronous network calls
• Exposure to any of the static code analytics tools such as SonarQube, Swift Lint, Snyk etc.
• Practical experience in building mobile apps with ADA compliance
• Strong understanding and experience in code versioning tools (Git), Code management process and Agile development practices
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Familiarity with building analytics and mobile specific features such as push notifications, location etc.
• Exposure to App Store upload, distributing apps via TestFlight or App Center
• Hands on experience with performance and memory tuning tools and debugging multithreaded app
• Nice to have : Fin Tech / Banking / App development experience
• Understanding of Swift UI and Combine is preferred