Formed in February of 2014 with the goal of making the nation's largest broadcaster a leader in digital media and content distribution on all platforms. In the past 5 years, they have amassed a 100+person team of innovative leaders, designers, developers and testers that are launching digital properties and new brands on web, mobile, and OTT devices that reach more then 40 million people every month. This effort is powered by a proprietary media management and publishing platform that automates processes and production of content in unique and compelling ways.
- "For Applicants Working in Washington, the estimated pay range for this position is $130,000k to $ 144,000k [per hour OR per week OR annually (if salaried)]. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including but not limited to the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc."
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 144,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Custom Development experience as part of a Marketing Cloud implementation project that included Email, SMS, and Push channels
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) or Interaction Studio (Evergage) platform
- Maintenance and Operational experience with Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder, Audience Builder, Analytics Builder, and Automation studio
- Experience in Amp, Server Side Java scripting, Rest API and Content Builder
- Experience in Marketing Cloud Connector and integrating with other Salesforce Cloud types
- Able to assist email team in creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform
- Able to work in development areas that are new and with ambiguous requirements
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.