C#.NETSQL ServerAPIsXMLJSONGUI / Frontend developmentPLM systemsManufacturing
Hybrid work environment. Work from home Monday and Friday.
Client: United States based national company that designs, manufactures and sells electrical and electronic high-quality products, technical services, and solutions that serve the needs of customers involved in production, transmission, and distribution of electric power, commercial and residential construction, and industrial applications with annual revenue exceeding $4.8 B employing over 19,000.
- Identify, evaluate and propose software productivity and quality improvements for a manufacturing operation.
- Design, develop, and maintain reliable software applications written in high level languages and modern technologies with limited guidance from manager or architect.
- Manage full Software Development Life Cycle of each project.
- Document all newly developed code, code modifications, and issue resolutions.
- Ensure department software version and bug tracking systems are updated in a timely manner.
- Use software development best practices and adhere to department software policies and procedures.
- Provide project status to management on a timely basis.
- Raise issues to management as they are identified.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide mentorship to associate and junior software engineers.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5 – 7+ of development experience using C# or VB.NET.
- Database experience with SQL Server or comparable database to include advanced queries and database architecture setup.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft.net platform and related frameworks for web-based applications.
- Experienced in APIs on product life cycle (PLM), ERP and time management type systems.
- Strong capabilities using GUI frameworks.
- Detailed comprehension of data formats particularly JSON and XML.
- Proven understanding of software development lifecycles.
- Ability to analyze problems and identify root cause.
- Good time management skills including multi-tasking.