- Bachelors degree
- payroll processing / payroll operations experience
- ADP and MS Office skills are critical
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong research skills required
Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
M-F 8am-5pm (can be hybrid, prefer 3 days in office)
Top 3 skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with large volume of transactions
- ADP and MS Office skills are critical. Experience with Fidelity Plan Sponsor Web would be nice to have
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
• A minimum of 3-5 years of prior experience in payroll processing / payroll operations is required
• Strong knowledge of payroll processing in USA is required (processes, regulations, vendor landscape, etc.)
• Prior Experience with payroll processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance is preferred
• English language proficiency is required
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail a must.
• A high degree of confidentiality, data protection assurance, conformity with policies, procedures, external regulations, and agencies is required
• A sense of urgency in resolving customer requests and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and/or Experience with the ADP Workforce Now and Success Factors Kronos
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) desirable
• Strong research skills required
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully work with internal stakeholders and colleagues to contribute ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes.
• Cultural awareness and an ability to work with a multitude of people across USA and Canada
• Prior experience in a multi-national company, and/or experience in a Service Center Environment preferred
• Knowledge and/or Experience with Knowledge Management artifacts such as Desktop Procedures (DTPs) is preferred
Payroll Senior Analyst(s) to be responsible for ensuring all payrolls are delivered timely, accurately, and in compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements in the North America group, which includes USA and Canada. This role will maintain processes to support the preparation of payroll processing, including data collection, data validations, reviewing and approving payroll results, and supporting employee and manager inquiries. The Payroll Senior Analyst role will be responsible for supporting Payroll Lead/Controller with the development and maintenance of payroll requirements, practices, and procedures for the country, as well as ensuring accurate and updated documentation of these requirements. This role will also support the Payroll Lead on interactions with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. HR, Finance, third party payroll provider, etc.) to include tasks related to the HR systems.
The Payroll Senior Analyst role will report into the Payroll Lead for North America, which also includes the following countries: USA and Canada. This position will be responsible for a sub-set of country payrolls.
• Processing of country payroll inputs using the country specific payroll vendor template(s) and ensuring the timely and accurate processing of all payroll cycles
• Manage payroll inputs related to base pay, disability and leaves, work schedule changes, new hires, employee movement, separations (final pay, severance), organization changes (e.g., M&A), job and pay changes, and one-time payment requests with third party payroll provider or in-house payroll processing team. Typically works on more complicated and/or sensitive transactions.
• May review and validate Payroll Analyst or Payroll Coordinator transactions
• Support Cluster Payroll Lead with collaboration across HR in-country and other functions to ensure all data is complete and received within payroll deadlines for processing
• Manage payroll calculation process with third-party payroll provider or in-house processing team
• Support the development of internal and external communications for specific payroll processes.
• Ensuring month-end, quarter-end, and year-end payroll returns are complete, accurate and submitted to Government agencies, in a timely manner.
• Responsible for annual payroll calendar, payroll elements, year-end updates and proactively communicate to HR/management/employees as appropriate.
• Make recommendations to Cluster Payroll Lead on payroll administration topics for countries in the cluster
• Liaison with payroll vendor (TPV) regarding upgrades/changes to payroll system when required.
• Execute, in accordance with globally established standards, processes for SOX compliance, internal controls, and required regulatory/statutory requirements (including payroll record data maintenance)
• Update and maintain payroll process and administration documentation
• Serve as the owner for audits (both internal and external)
• Coach and mentor payroll staff level resources in the cluster
• Support payroll projects and cross-functional projects with payroll dependency
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A3348.