Our client is a leading Oracle SaaS implementation partner, founded with industry leaders, focused entirely on Oracle Cloud. They bring strong industry experience to implement mission-critical business systems while delivering the highest quality of consulting services with a focus on automation. They provide services to Fortune 1000 and medium-sized enterprises across North America from implementation to managed services.
They are always looking for the best and the brightest to add to their team. Their employees experience all the advantages of working for a successful, growing consulting practice while still enjoying all the benefits of a smaller consulting firm, including highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, great opportunities to learn and grow, free and open communication, and a very family-like atmosphere.
The Oracle Cloud Finance Functional Lead Consultant will
- Lead cross functional discussions at various levels with client business users to analyze the requirements, brainstorm and articulate solutions to stakeholders and recommend industry best practices.
- Facilitate gap analysis of functional flows, providing solution design, performing demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well as customized solutions.
- Serve in a functional lead capacity, responsible for implementing multiple ERP/Cloud core finance modules
- Review, analyze and evaluate business system and user needs
- Recommend, develop, and execute plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements
- Provide business process analysis, process mapping, redesign, and implementation
- Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements
- Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management
THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting. Chartered Accountant or CPA highly preferred
- 10+ years progressive experience in consulting environment or related industry experience working directly with Oracle ERP/Cloud Financials
- Clear understanding of implementation life cycle
- Proficiency/knowledge in multiple business processes: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Order-to-Cash (OTC), Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Fixed Asset Management (FA), Budgeting, Cash Management and Tax
- Experience with Multi-Org setup (Set of books, legal entities, operating units)
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
- Consulting skills: self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Tool knowledge: MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong business background, working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Effectively produce deliverables
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during project execution
- Ability to travel (50%) nationwide as needed to meet with clients onsite
- Authorized to work in the USA without any form of sponsorship, currently and in the future