Staffing Pros, a division of VETS-Inc., is seeking an Account Executive
The Account Executive plays an important role in the growth of Technologies as well as the success of the clients they serve. This experienced Account Executive helps to increase the size of the company's client base and, in turn, the company's overall revenue by building relationships with client prospects that lead to the discovery of opportunities, which then lead to won business. The AE, through his/her expertise and professional maturity, leads by example, providing direction and mentoring within the Sales team to ensure the client's business needs are clearly identified, well understood, and effectively communicated to Sales Engineering team members.
- Serve as an experienced account executive who can provide guidance/training to other account executives as needed in order to strengthen the team.
- Perform AE duties on prospect calls, which includes gaining a key understanding of the prospect’s business needs and success criteria.
- Work marketing-sourced leads, self-identify prospects, and outreach to target accounts within assigned territory.
- Work with marketing to create and execute outbound campaigns in assigned territory.
- Present company value to prospects through conversations, presentations, and other enablement tools.
- Call on Sales Engineering resources for technical expertise so that client fully understands the prospect’s environment and business goals and can align our services to those goals.
- Assist prospects' progress through sales cycle by engaging necessary levels and team selling where needed and appropriate (using technical resources, executive team, etc.).
- Learn how we solve client problems and tailor the solution to various scenarios and client outcomes.
- Coordinate the post-sales hand-off to Client Success Management.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities in the CRM system.
- Serve as a contributing member of the Sales Team.
- Manage a sales pipeline.
- Assist in drafting quotes and purchase orders for client approval as requested.
- Resolve client issues or concerns during the sales cycle.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- 3-5 years of selling IT/Cybersecurity solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field
Competencies and Qualities:
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of team and clients.
- Avid learner – the technology space is always evolving and so your knowledge must be, too.
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Adhere to company best practices around sales forecasting and use of company's CRM solution.
- Willing to prospect into targeted accounts to help generate interest and further build sales pipeline.
- Creativity is an asset you bring to your work, proven out by your use of critical thinking to solve new problems.
- Critical thinker with a strong desire to be an impact player at a company relentlessly focused on helping our clients succeed.
- High-energy, proven level of high performance in previous studies or professional work.
- Dedication to sales and client satisfaction with a track record of success.
- Team focus - you are a great individual contributor, but understand that sales can be a team effort.
- Demonstrated ability to qualify and convert prospects into new clients.
- Success in negotiating opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Able to show initiative and collaborate on process improvement within a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Proficient in oral and written communication.
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling value to business professionals.
- Negotiate effectively based on value and differentiation.
- Manage and fill a pipeline with limited help from a Market Development Team.
- On a weekly basis provide LM managers a monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast.
Staffing Pros a division of VETS-Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.