DevOpsTuxedoWebSphereApacheWebmethodsJbossFusion Middlewareand Shell ScriptingCloud (Hybrid and on-premise)AWSAzure\ CI-CDJenkinsAnsibleGItBashCelestial]] BitbucketS3CloudWatchEKSKubernatesLambda
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: West Chester, PA
Required Skills Set: Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science
Years of Experience: 5+ Years
- DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience in development and production operations supporting for Linux and web based applications.
- Google Cloud Platform Cloud deployments and creating/implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline with Google Cloud Platform Cloud Build code commit.
- Experience Resource provisioning like Cloud CDN (Google Cloud Platform), BLOB (Azure) / Google Storage Bucket, Google Compute Engine / Azure VM, Azure Container Instance (ACI) etc.
- Strong experience with Linux systems, Kubernetes administration, and familiarity with AWS cloud services such as S3, CloudWatch, EKS, or Lambda.
- Experience working with Jenkins CI/CD process using Groovy.
- Experience in CLI, Github, gitbash.
- Knowledge of Terraform and Jenkins or any other CI-CD tools (e.g. - Code Fresh) is mandatory.
- Experience using AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodePipeline, OpsWorks, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in working closely with clients, understanding their requirements, design and implement quality solutions to meet their needs..
- Experience deploying Docker & K8's based applications.
- Experience with IAAS services such as Storage Accounts, Virtual Network, Virtual Network gateway, Traffic Manager, Application Gateway, Load Balancer.
- Understand, Analyze the business requirements and prepare Design and Technical specifications.
- Work using Middleware, and DevOps technology including Tuxedo, WebSphere, Apache, Webmethods, Jboss, Fusion Middleware, and Shell Scripting, Cloud (Hybrid and on-premise) infrastructure provisioning using AWS, Azure, and Bank cloud, CI-CD Pipeline setup.
- Deliver key portfolio updates and assist customers with upgrades of key derivatives.
- Advise customers on technology changes, mitigation strategies, and potential disruptions to their service.
- Conduct technical investigations of customer issues to find root causes and provide solutions.
- Design and build middleware infrastructure on Virtual DMZ and Apphost Servers using Middleware and DevOps tools.
- Work on CD (Continuous Delivery) pipeline with Jenkins, Ansible, GItBash, Celestial, and Bitbucket.
- Perform new application onboarding, environmental setup, deployment, fix pack install, release support, migration, and version upgrades to remediate the GIS vulnerabilities and security related issues.
- Work on cloud server provisioning using AWS and Azure, Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions on AWS infrastructure.
- Implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption while gaining a thorough understanding of the current application infrastructure.
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Deploy, configure, manage, and maintenance of technical infrastructure including all DevOps tools. Troubleshoot and resolve technical operational issues related to the AWS Cloud infrastructure.