- SQL Server
- Reporting Services
- Power BI
Please, no third parties. Permanent residents only.
Although local candidates are preferred, fully remote candidates will be considered.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing data analysis and problem solving with Business. Intelligence (BI) software and systems in an enterprise Microsoft SQL Server BI environment.
- Provide production support, troubleshooting, and maintenance to database environments, ETL, data loads, etc.
- Establishes the data management framework that improves the data quality and standards for both database structures and the warehouse repository.
- Reviews, understands and documents the current operational processes and data sources to establish support for current and future reporting requirements.
- Develops requirements for data mapping and data loading processes.
- Executes data mapping/loading requirements and reconcilement of such activities.
- Assists with the development of data model(s) for the data repository guided by the data warehouse architect.
- Provides recommendations for all data strategies and out of scope processes
- Performs analysis and designs mapping logic between source systems and the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Analyzes data in source systems to assess data quality and makes. recommendations for addressing within the source systems or as part of the ETL process.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 - 5+ years with SSIS/ETL in BI/DW environments
- Strong experience with production support of ETL, data loads, etc.
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in requirements gathering and data analysis
- Experience with SSRS, Power BI, SSAS, tabular models, etc. is highly preferred.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory (ADF, including key vaults, Azure Key Vault, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Lake store, etc.).
- DevOps CI/CID experience is highly preferred (YAML, etc.).
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team and to foster teamwork.
- Demonstrated understanding of system integrations and database structures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
tags: data analyst, database analyst, bi analyst, business intelligence analyst, business intelligence engineer, business intelligence developer, data engineer, database engineer, sql analyst, sql developer, sql database developer, datawarehouse analyst, data warehouse analyst, dw engineer, etl developer, sql dba, database administrator, azure data engineer