Job Description Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team in our beautiful office in Atlanta, GA or remote. You’ll work with a great team to enhance our Digital software that hundreds of customers around the world use to manage building equipment, staff, renewable energy infrastructure and industrial machines used for material handling and manufacturing. You will work on major new software modules and features, quality improvements and performance optimizations, and integrations with live machine data through our big data pipeline.
Key Responsibilities: - Contribute to software design and architecture, including design reviews - Develop high-quality code along with automated unit tests for cloud-based and self-hosted SaaS products - Contribute to integration, system, and performance testing, including test tools - Take ownership as a highly motivated member of a scrum team - Assist with troubleshooting customer problems and finding solutions in a timely fashion - Write test cases within an automated test framework for development projects - Work within a Scrum environment to plan and deliver incremental software in defined sprints - Build strong partnerships with UX designers, Software Developers, and Product Managers.
· Experience with web frameworks like (Vue.js, React.js, Node.js)
· Experience with web services like (SOAP, WCF, REST, GraphQL)
· Development experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
· Experience with serverless architecture
· Analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
· An understanding of agile software development and testing principles and practices
· Experience applying user experience design principles to create great user interfaces
· Exceptional communication skills
· Experience with big data technologies would be an asset
· Experience with cloud-based services and implementing automation and continuous deployment would be an asset, but not required.
· A good sense of humor and an ability to have fun!
The base pay range for this role is estimated to be $82,000-166,000 at the time of posting. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as work location, education, experience, knowledge, and skills.