- Node . js
Job Name: Senior Software Engineer @ Riverside, CA
• Design and develop API specifications using Open API Specifications/YAML that is scalable and provides greater security on data.
• Create build and deployment pipelines for APIs using appropriate tools to implement.
• Continuous integration and continuous deployment.
• Support end-end management of the APIs over their entire lifecycle.
• Work with various application teams to understand their business needs and requirements for the API implementation.
• Ensure API documentation is created and remains up to date.
• Lead the development review and ensure code and design quality with appropriate logging, monitoring, tracing, and security standards in place.
• Help troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the API platform, API accessibility, and API deployments.
• Perform root cause analysis for Production issues and come up with solutions that will prevent them from happening in the future.
• Participate and contribute to grooming technical user stories impacting integration.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in the development, and implementation of enterprise-wide solutions based on Java Technologies.
• At least 4 years of hands-on experience with design, development, and implementation of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, or Node.js based Microservices.
Skills and qualifications:
• Excellent analytical, oral, written communication, and presentation skills with the ability to interact with global delivery technical teams.
• Experience in Agile methodologies - Kanban or SCRUM
• Experience in Deploying Microservices (spring-boot, node.js) on Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
• Good understanding of security protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
• Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, and caching strategies and frameworks.
• Demonstrated knowledge of test-driven development practices and experience with any of the version control tools such as GitLab, and Continuous Integrations with various CI/CD tools.
• Experience with Swagger/Swagger Hub.
• Experience with API Gateway & Management, e.g. Apigee.
• Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
• Experience with AWS cloud products.
Working attire: Business casual
Workspend Program Team Notes
This role is a 3 Months CTH
Please submit candidates that can work 100% onsite 5 days a week from Site: 503 IHS org, 4223 Fairgrounds St, Riverside, CA- 92501. This will be standard role with Work-hours expanding b/w 09:00 – 5:00 PM Local time
1) Front end --- creating a form that will show to the users (Angular would be great but React is also good. Will ask to write in Angular) – They are using the latest version of Angular
2) Database programming – Need to know how to use SQL but Node JS would be good too --- querying databases --- They use Dynamo DB from AWS --- Most important for him is being able to create lambda functions using AWS --- ability to deploy into AWS
3) Someone that has developed API’s from scratch --- here is my API library, do this task with the vendors API