Client in downtown Chicago, IL is actively looking to hire a Full Stack Java Software Engineer to their team on a permanent basis.
- Design and develop clear and comprehensive back-end solutions
- Lead/participate in design discussions, prototype development and code reviews
- Ability to work in an agile team environment, and collaborate cross-functionally to develop in sprints
- Debug and troubleshoot existing program code, and determine optimum solutions when required
- Ability to manage priorities and schedules, including status reports to project management team
- Comply with coding and project standards and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- At least 5 years of web development experience utilizing Java/J2EE/JSP
- Experience utilizing Spring Boot, Hibernate JPA/DAO, and ReST services.
- Working knowledge of SQL (Oracle) using HQl and/or JPQL
- Practical, in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of object-oriented design and programming
- Exceptional analytical skills and problem solving ability
If you would be interested in learning more about my client, please send your resume and contact information to Matt Johnson.