- Laravel PHP Developer-Remote
We are seeking a talented software engineer to join our team and help us build high-quality, scalable software applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing applications using Node.js, PHP, and C#. They will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions that meet the needs of our clients and end-users.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and develop software applications using Node.js, PHP, and C#.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify software requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback to other developers.
- Test and debug software applications to ensure they are reliable and efficient.
- Document technical specifications and user manuals.
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and best practices.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.