- This position is responsible for all phases of data processing system projects, from requirements definition to installation. Leads technical efforts in the development, implementation, and maintenance of complex systems. Develops test plans, software, and procedures that improve processing capabilities. Supports productions systems by resolving complicated issues and ensuring ongoing functionality. Serves as a technical expert and may provide a leadership role for less experienced associates in the work group.
- System Enhancement - Leads team efforts to evaluate and improve department systems, processes, and applications. Utilizes programming specifications to construct modules, develop testing methods, and assists with designing training materials. Designs and executes test plans to validate application functions. Designs modifications that fit within existing system architecture.
- Business Support - Provides technical support to production systems by addressing complex issues, anticipating maintenance requirements, and ensuring functionality for end user needs. Develops technical solutions to unique system problems. Leads major projects, delegates tasks, and ensures quality results.
- Technical Expertise - Utilizes expertise to mentor and train associates within the work group. Participates in special projects and meetings as needed to convey critical technical insight. Serves as a technical resource for management, associates, and business units.
- Data Analysis - Collects data related to user requests and determines scope, time estimates, and system impacts. Inspects business specifications, programming specifications, coding, test plans, documentation, and implementation plans for accuracy.
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of experience in Software application development and maintenance OR High School Diploma or GED and 10 years of experience in Software application development and maintenance
- Preferred Education: Bachelor Degree
- Preferred Area of Study: Computer Science
- Preferred Area of Experience:
- Skill(s): Advanced experience SOA, SOAP and REST services, XML, JSON, HTML, Proven ability to resolve conflicting situations in order to move process and people forward, In depth knowledge and experience with System Life Cycle Development methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile