Seeking a strong technical SAP Data Services consultant with extensive Hands-On experience in system administration, installation, upgrade, configuration, monitoring and advanced troubleshooting. This role will be 33% onsite in Chicago and run for 9 months. Must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Architecting, designing, developing, testing, executing, managing, and supporting data migration / ETL solution utilizing SAP Data Services tool while possessing the knowledge of IDOCS, BAPI, LSMW, and SAP Migration Cockpit
- Working independently or with teams on the design, development and deployment of complex Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) flows along with Data Quality jobs
- Deploying code across Dev, QA and Production environments using central repositories.
- Working in data migration & integration scenarios in SAP as well as non-SAP environments
- Performing data transformation, and load activities for each mock load, cutover simulation and production deployment as identified in the project plan
- Providing technical support, defect management, and issue resolution during all testing cycles, including Mock Data Load cycles.
- Preload and post load report preparation and validation and advising on data cleansing requirements.
- Ensuring all the necessary data migration documentation is created, maintained and accurate to support system validation / compliance requirements
- Ensuring best practices are followed during DS system design and build
- Installing and configuring the SAP Data Services software on ……….. environment.