Systems Engineer for Hybrid eVTOL in Southern California
A global automotive company is on a mission to revolutionize freedom of mobility by building the next generation of mobility ecosystem with the eVTOL vehicle at its core. Through the company’s new mobility ecosystem, we will serve people with the “joy of expanding their life’s potential.”
We are looking for an aerospace systems engineer to be a part of an exciting new eVTOL project. You will help this innovative and multidisciplinary engineering team succeed by establishing systems engineering processes early in the aircraft development.
- You will help this innovative and multidisciplinary engineering team succeed by establishing systems engineering processes early in the aircraft development.
- You are also expected to manage the DOORS Next Generation (DNG) project for the development engineering team.
- As the Aerospace Systems Engineer, you will be expected to set up systems engineering processes in accordance with ARP4754A.
- These processes include system development, requirements management, verification and validation, configuration management, process assurance, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in an aircraft development project with hands-on systems engineering experience working in accordance with ARP4754A and writing supporting documents.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in applicable engineering field.
- Strong knowledge of the systems engineering process and ARP4754A.
- Experience with DOORS or another requirements management environment.
- Experience with design reviews and aircraft certification.
- Knowledge of ARP4761.
- Experience with DOORS Next Gen.
- Familiarity with other SE process tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Subversion, etc.
- Knowledge of DO-178C and DO-254.
- Knowledge of DO-331 and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
Location: Southern California (hybrid schedule – can be remote with 10-15% travel required)
Submit resumes to