At Wimmer Solutions, we believe care creates community. We work smart; we have built a reputation for results-oriented, innovative, business and technology solutions that help companies execute on their strategic initiatives. We have fun; we love our work. We are positive, kind, and hungry to learn. We give big; we aim to make a real impact on the causes that affect the communities we serve and build strong relationships with the dedicated volunteers and nonprofit organizations working to address them.
We are all about people and community. Since 2002, we have offered technology staffing and managed services for the greater Seattle area and throughout the United States. We focus on getting to know our clients and candidates to create lasting partnerships and ensure success.
Wimmer Solutions is looking for a Senior Gaming Program Manager to join our client's team and look after marketing and business planning for gaming hardware and subscriptions. This is 100% remote job opportunity!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
The team has a critical role in identifying new opportunities and informing the strategic approach for gaming subscription, hardware business, and marketing tactics. This person will be responsible for:
- Leading Marketing insights / research function.
- Leveraging broad-based business knowledge and a high level of functional expertise to drive strategic direction, insights, recommendations and tactics that will delight gamers and enable achievement of volume and profit targets for the business units.
- Providing holistic, insight-driven consultation and evidence-based strategic and tactical guidance to all levels of internal stakeholder based on the triangulation of data from different sources (e.g. market research, syndicated data, competitive intelligence, analysis, etc).
- Proactively identifying key business questions and recommending appropriate paths to address.
- Designing, executing and managing complex qualitative and quantitative research initiatives based on deep knowledge of advanced research and analytics techniques.
- Assimilating and distilling insights from internal and external customer and market intelligence sources.
- Representing the voice of the customer and acting as subject-matter-expert for partners and stakeholders to guide customer-centric decision making
- Managing relationships and budgets for 3P competitive intelligence companies.
- Leading and managing other market research analysts / associates to drive projects.
- Developing strategic and actionable insights to partners and leaders based on technical expertise, internal and external market and competitive intelligence.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 15+ years of progressively responsible market research experience, including both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, study design and interpretation to stakeholders, including strong aptitude for financial modeling and data analysis.
- 10+ years in Gaming industry with demonstrated experience in consumer subscriptions and hardware products.
- 10 years of experience moderating/leading direct research discussions with consumers (e.g. interviews and focus groups).
- Demonstrated leadership skills managing matrix teams, influencing outcomes in strategic and tactical decisions, specific to marketing in the gaming category.
- Ability to synthesize raw data, analysis and market research to derive insights and recommendations.
- Proven ability to communicate, strategize, collaborate effectively and build relationships with senior management and influence in a consultative role.
- Experience with managing relationship and budget for external consumer and industry sources.
- Experience managing research analysts and consultants to execute qualitative and quantitative research.
- Demonstrated experience and comfort driving clarity through ambiguity, working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating high autonomy (minimal supervision).
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
Nice To Have:
- The ideal candidate would be someone who has specific experience with Entertainment Subscriptions (Game Pass, Spotify, Netflix, Disney+).
Must be able to work for a US based company without requiring visa sponsorship.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Hourly contract rate range of $56 to $94 based on experience and qualifications, as well as geographical market and business considerations.
Your well-being is important to Wimmer Solutions. All regular, full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week are eligible to participate in the benefits plan. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401k & company match
- Flexible Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Payroll advance program, Charitable donation match, Athletic event sponsorship,
- Referral reward program, and more…
MORE ABOUT WIMMER SOLUTIONS:
Wimmer Solutions is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, parental status, veteran or disability status. Wimmer Solutions is committed to achieving a diverse employee network through all aspects of the hiring process and we welcome all applicants.
If you are passionate about what you do and want to join a diverse team dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace, we would love to hear from you.