- SRE Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- AWS CLoud
Position: SRE Engineer
Location: Jersey City, NJ (Day 1 Onsite, all 5days a week at office)
Role requires the individual to excel in below tech stack but having said that, since this is during the operational business hours, It’s 50% functional dealing with the business operations who are standing by you and should have acumen to handle the high pressure critical situations and self-prioritize the issues and very diplomatically convince users to stand by on the less priority issue.
They should be Familiar with 5 out of 7 in list below.
Must have in the below order:
- AWS Experience with hands on working experience from the list : EKS, S3, Lambda, EC2, ECR, Elasticache, RDS(Aurora), SNS, SQS, Cloudwatch Eventbridge etc., to name a few (May not be all or exact list but few from the list)
- Experience in automation using python(Preferred) or any scripting(Shell/Bash etc.,)
- Experience with Kubernetes, either On-Prem traditional K8’s or AWS EKS.
- Experience in writing terraform scripts.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppD, Datadog.
- Good Linux experience.
- Familiar with any RBDMS, Oracle preferred.
Thanks & Regards
Avinash Kumar Shukla