- front end engineering
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. to Lead Front End Engineer opening - Mission Driven Health Startup
Location: Redwood City, CA. You could work from home 5 out of every 10 days.
The company's product is in the realms of health, mobile, AI, augmented reality, computer vision, HR benefits, and retail. It is a mission-driven company.
The company was named one of Fast Company's most innovative companies. Its founder has been named to Forbes 30 under 30.
The company has raised series A funding. It has about 40 employees and 10 engineers and is rapidly growing.
The company will pay a salary up to $200k plus annual performance bonuses (10-20% of salary) and equity which could be lucrative.
- Leading about 3 engineers.
- Creating a delightful experience for a market of over 1 billion people.
- Design, implement, and test user-facing product features that will have a big impact on the business and the product.
- Creating responsive and engaging customer experiences while ensuring user data is being handled securely.
- Working with sleek UI, augmented reality, and AI.
- Freedom to wear multiple hats, so if you want to take on a product management path or talk to customers more or do AI or backend, there are many opportunities to carve out your own role.
- Experience at a fast-paced startup or leading tech company.
- Good design and architecture skills.
Nice to have:
- Full Stack engineering ability.
- Python, Django.
- Startup experience, especially having founded a startup.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: