Synechron started in 2001 as a small, self-funded team and we’ve continued building from the ground up, watching our organization grow to over 14,000+ people spread across 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets.
From our solid financial services industry foundation, we have become a prominent global digital consulting firm for large financial services and technology firms. With a key focus on trust, and in partnership with our clients, we’re leading modernization and digital optimization journeys with expertise that spans Consulting, Data, Design, Cloud and Engineering across various industries. We can provide you with customized end-to-end solutions that drive business value.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for contributor in automating the provisioning of Cloud Infrastructure, Make decisions in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering and large-scale technology solutions. Design, Optimization and Documentation of the Engineering aspects of the Cloud platform. Working with the team to provide innovative and robust Cloud centric solutions.
- Act as a key contributor in automating the provisioning of Cloud Infrastructure
- Make decisions in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering and large-scale technology solutions. Design, Optimization and Documentation of the Engineering aspects of the Cloud platform.
- Working with the team to provide innovative and robust Cloud centric solutions.
- Understanding of industry best practices and new techn Responsible for providing efficiency, availability and configuration of the different platform types.
- Will work with teams to improve processes, coding standards, configurations & ways of working.
- A key ability is to understand and clearly articulate the technical and procedural challenges to adopt cloud technology
- Experience SAAS, PAAS applications from the various cloud providers including AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Azure
- Experience in operating, supporting and/or deploying infrastructure to public cloud platforms
- 7+ years’ experience delivering IT projects to a medium/large enterprise.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working with Windows and Linux Operating System
- Demonstrated technical expertise in their field, including experience deploying one or more large-scale cloud-based systems.
- Knowledge of current cloud architecture, best practices, tools, and frameworks as well as emerging technologies, trends, and processes
We Can Offer You:
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- A multinational organization with offices in 17 countries and the possibility to work abroad
- Laptop and a mobile phone
- 15 days of paid annual leave
- Maternity & Paternity leave plans
- A comprehensive insurance plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability
- Retirement savings plans
- A higher education certification policy
- Commuter benefits
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development
- On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
- Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our FinLabs and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
- Cutting edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a young, dynamic team
- A truly diverse, fun-loving and global work culture