- Project Manager
Randstad Technologies USA is seeking a skilled Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist you land your next role in the Technology space. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
strong PM, strong communication, strong organization, Vendor Solution Management.
Outline of the Role:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a self-organized team that you garner respect from.
- Roll up your sleeves to creatively solve problems and tackle impediments with your team.
- Communicate constantly with relevant information that others may action or learn from.
- Demonstrate the value of scrum principles to members of the team.
- Assert yourself as a voice of reason to ensure Agile concepts and principles are adhered to.
- Make decisions when the going gets tough and facilitate decision-making moments for others.
- Provide rationale and state assumptions to validate those tough decisions.
- Address and facilitate conflict, in the moment, with diplomacy and poise or elevate issues to management.
- Energize the team with a positive attitude.
- Continually seek to improve the team's velocity and growth while constantly seeking to improve your own craft.
- Empower the team to be self-organized yet structured around the scrum framework and best practices.
- Provide clear visibility into progress to the product owner and program manager.
- Know when issues or risks need to be escalated and can escalate effectively, providing options to move forwards.
- Create and manage budgets and report on budget and status to the business stakeholders, PMO, program & technology management and multiple cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate with the Scrum Capability Owner to ensure the team's sprint backlog is filled with comprehensive user stories that are balanced across task types.
- Hold an attitude of transparency to grow trust from stakeholders, partners, and team members.
- Adapt, pivot, and change direction based on product owner direction and business needs.
- Convey and illustrate the fundamentals of iterative development.
- Understand the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Commit the team to deliver the features of the sprint and check the pulse of this commitment at each team stand up.
- Manage backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Highlight best practices, industry standards and Agile principles where guidance is needed.
- Radiate information that helps with the moving parts of integrating the team, the initiatives, the systems, and the organization.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Personal Requirements:
- 5+ years of scrum master / project manager role and experience in supply chain.
- Experience with retail and roll-out of innovative technologies, hardware, and applications.
- Experience working in an agile development including tools like JIRA, Confluence, and others.
- Experience managing project budgets in excess of $1M.
- Effective communication skills, team management and ability to build relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Core understanding of software development.
- 2 or more years of experience managing remote teams.
- Nice to have first level scrum training (Certified Scrum Master).
- Demonstrated experience of instilling a continuous improvement culture.
Additional Manager Comments:
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity.
- Desire to excel and succeed.
- Actively live and breathe the lululemon culture and lifestyle.
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal -oriented).
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature.
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable.
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat, and fun!
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.