Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Global SAP Manager on this position. Compensation: Base + Bonus: 10%
Hybrid working environment
If applicable, must relocate to the Denver, CO area within 3 months of a start date.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an SAP Analyst to become exposed to, implement and support SAP S4/HANA and SAP BPC on a global instance.
We are a leading Multinational Financial Services Company in our niche and are looking for an SAP FICO Analyst. We have been in business for 80+ years, are publicly traded, with 2+K employees, recognize $2.8B in revenue (17% increase over Prior Year), $964 million in profit (74+% increase over Prior Year), management of $430+ Billion in Assets (10% increase over Prior Year) and are an active philanthropic institution.
The SAP FICO Analyst will be part of a team of 7 SAP Analysts. We are running a large global instance of SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 8 and have several projects scheduled for the implementation and enhancement of the SAP FICO modules. The SAP FICO Analyst will be responsible for:
- Implementing new and upgrading, enhancing and supporting existing SAP FICO modules for an extremely large global SAP instance
- Collecting and reviewing business requirements, recognizing gaps in business processes, creating functional designs, data and functional mapping, undertaking hands on configuration of SAP FICO modules, creating WRICEF’s/RICEF’s, liaising with SAP ABAP developers, performing unit and integration tests and analyzing results.
- Perform Data Integrations with AP, Billing and Accounting Systems.
- Perform analysis of SAP trouble tickets reported by users and develop appropriate solutions.
The SAP FICO Analyst reports to the Global SAP Manager
- Must have 5-8+ years’ experience as an SAP FICO Functional Analyst / Consultant
- Must have experience configuring SAP FICO Modules. We are running: FI: AP/AR/GL, FA, AM; CO: CCA/Cost Center Accounting; IO/Internal Orders, PS/Project Systems, PCA/Project Cost Accounting and COPA
- Experience in any of the following are only Plus; NOT mandatory: any exposure to Consolidations, SAP BPC, SAP ECCS, ReadSoft, Ariba, Basware, Concur and/or VAT. Again, only a plus; NOT Mandatory.
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: 6% matching 401K, 3 Weeks PTO, Employee Stock Purchase Plan/ESPP, HMO/PPO/HSA medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid company holidays, flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement, family leave and a casual work environment.