Endpoint Systems Administrator II - Hybrid Position
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Assists in the maintenance of the Endpoint Infrastructure Services (JAMF, SCCM, Horizon & WorkSpace One) environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades; monitoring system performance, managing hardware and software maintenance and licensing, documents technical configuration, and performs related tasks.
- Assists in establishing system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure and integrations.
- Assists in establishing system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains system performance by assisting in system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to senior team members or vendor.
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of Infrastructure Software components (SCCM; SharePoint; AD; Replication Software)
- Cert Creation and Management
- Assists in securing system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Assists in Upgrading systems by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Assists in creating scripted packages for application and configuration delivery to the enterprise workstations
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Documents specific duties, activities, problems solved and issues resolved
- Assists in the documentation of the network, applications and resources on the network in conjunction with the public service staff.
- Performs training.
- Attends meetings and serves on committees, as requested
- Regular attendance as required
- Performs additional duties and assignments as requested
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Microsoft Certification a plus
- 3 - 5 years technology operations
- 2 - 4 years of Endpoint Systems Administration (JAMF, SCCM, Horizon & WorkSpace One).
- System Administration
- LAN Knowledge
- Proxy Server
- Microsoft Operating Systems (client and server)
- Cert Management
- Redundant Systems
- PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Emerging technology trends
Skills and Abilities:
- Evaluate critical systems, prioritize workflow and determine solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpret and apply laws, regulations and policies
- Provide technical assistance for computer problems
- Read and understand technical manuals
- Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
- Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings