Title: Technical Recruiter
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has experienced exponential growth the past 12 months and is in need of multiple Engineering Recruiting Specialists. This is a full time position that includes responsibilities of Sourcing Engineering experienced candidates, formatting of resumes, entering of resumes into the candidate-tracking database, submitting candidates into the VMS Systems. The right person for this position will have high energy, a positive attitude, and a high attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to success.
- Recruiting track record of 3+ years in Automotive Engineering placement background with large Fortune 500 type clients;
- Team player who can work collaboratively with recruiting team and sales staff
- Ability to network, build and maintain relationships;
- High-energy positive person with customer-service focus, and ability to quickly process and analyze situations and people
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Demonstrated timeliness, accuracy, prioritization and productivity of tasking
- Must have expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Word and Excel
- Strong computer/internet skills, including Outlook for emailing (should know emailing etiquettes )
- Commitment to professionalism and strong business ethics ability to work with confidential information with discretion and a high level of trust
- Superior verbal, written, and listening skills
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced environment
- Have a can-do attitude, positive solution-based personality
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (but not required)
Multiple Recruiting Specialist positions are available at our corporate office located in Troy, Michigan. We offer very competitive compensation and commission packages. STG offers flexible working arrangements once a Recruiting Specialists has successfully learned and completed training in our internal best-in-class recruiting processes. We operate in a fast-paced and competitive market where a goal-oriented, team approach is essential for success.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Sharmli Somaskandan at and/or contact at 248.712.6709. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name (Recruiting Specialist Applicant)
Corporate Information: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Software Application Development and Management Outsourcing Services, Mobility Solutions, Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing Integration, and IT & Engineering Staff Augmentation Services. Clients include Ford Motor Company, General Motors Corporation, Chrysler LLC, DTE Energy, Comerica Bank, Delphi, Sears Corporation, Mercedes Benz, United Health, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and several others. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global needs. For more information about STG, please visit us at www.stgit.com.