- RPA Architect
IT Architect (RPA and UIPath)- Longterm Contract- Troy, Michigan
- Proven experience in leading development of Technology Center of Excellence on modern technology platforms
- Minimum 8 years of related experience as Solutions Architect in automation, application development, data & analytics, enterprise integrations based on modern architectures, cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing and implementing automation standards & best practices on preferably UIPath or equivalent automation platforms
- RPA professional certifications in UIPath or equivalent RPA platforms
- Experience in performing opportunity assessment to identify processes suitable for automation
- Hands on experience in RPA tool (UiPath) to automate applications in various platforms (web, desktop, mainframe etc) and to manage workloads and automation pipelines using UiPath Automation Hub
- Experience in setting up UiPath studio and to utilize UiPath Orchestrator to deploy, secure and manage specialized robots as well as to schedule and monitor various automation processes and robot workloads
- Experience in UiPath debugging tools, Workflow Analyzer, Workflow design options, State Machines and creating custom UiPath Wizards
- Good understanding of UiPath Action Center, Automation Hub, AI Center, Insights, Process and Task Mining
- Lead development of Automation to guide successful development and implementation of automation of business operations
- Responsible to develop and establish automation standards and patterns aligned to business processes, automation life cycle processes and functions covering solutioning, development, release, maintenance stages
- Develop IT processes, procedures, tools and templates aligned to enterprise IT Strategy, Architecture and Governance standards
- Works within the Automation to design and build automation solutions using UiPath’s industry best practices, design principles and conventions
- Collaborates with Business SMEs, Business Analysts, Process Architects as part of the Automation Intake process
- Performs ROI and technical feasibility assessments to determine effort vs value propositions
- Translates requirements into well architected UiPath recommended design patterns with clear Solution Design Docs (SDD) that developers can refer to during development of automation solutions
- Helps define automation operations best practices and exception handling framework and resolution management
- Ensure that the final technical solution addresses and mitigates security, performance and data privacy
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to think and act strategically to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization.
- Extensive experience in client relationship management through knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements.
- Ability to provide technical and business guidance in multiple situations both internally and externally.
- Ability to self-motivate, take initiative, and endure leadership skills to seek out work and accomplish goals.
- Decision making and critical thinking abilities to relate to and understand issues to reach productive decisions.
- Ability to develop and integrate innovative ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
Talent Acquisition Manager- North America | Apexon M: lt;br />