VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p>
Title: AWS with Java Architect
Location: Camden, NJ
Duration: Long Term
• This role will develop, maintain, and socialize the technology strategy and architecture for the product roadmap.
• This architect will create solutions for business opportunities and challenges in a modern, secure, and resilient way aligning to enterprise architectural patterns and industry best practices. To accomplish this, the candidate should have demonstrated knowledge in the following areas: Application, Data, and Infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Experience in running production applications in AWS Public Cloud
• Microservices, Events, and APIs based architecture solutions
• Expertise in DevSecOps practices using modern CI and CD tools
• Expertise in AWS Serverless Architecture
• In-depth understanding of Cloud Architecture & ability to advise/work on end-to-end cloud infrastructure
• Conversant with the best practices for Cloud security & Scalability
• Knowledge of Container technologies like Kubernetes.
• Experience in Migration from on-prem to Cloud using AWS migration tools
• Should have a high level of understanding of Data Engineering and Analytics
• Expertise in the AWS cloud PaaS stack - including AWS Lambda, ECS, EKS, IAM, etc.
• Have executed and deployed solutions in containerized platforms
• Expert knowledge in Designing and Implementing Business Rules Management Systems using JBOSS DROOLS
• Expert knowledge and experience with highly available, fault-tolerant, and event-driven architectures at scale o Hands-On Experience with JMS, Kafka Message brokers
• Expert knowledge and experience with Enterprise Architecture, technical strategy, and technology roadmaps
• Expert knowledge and experience with lean-agile delivery methodologies in an enterprise environment.
Skills: AWS, Java, DevSecOps, Microservices, CI/CD, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, Jboss, JMS, Kafka.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc