XAMLASP . net. NETSQL ServerASPAngularAzure DevOpsC #DevOpsEntity FrameworkSQLsoftware development
Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Senior .Net Developer - WPF opening with our client in Knoxville, TN 37902. This is a long term contract position, renewing yearly, and can be on a W2, 1099 or CTC basis. The position will pay an hourly rate of $60-$65/HR W2 or $65-70/HR 1099/CTC (some flex). If you are not interested please pass onto colleagues/associates as we offer referral bonuses.
- The tech stack for our new web application is comprised primarily of ASP.net, C# and Angular.
- Other technologies are XAML for Windows Client, a platform which we aggressively enhance and maintain.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in software development.
- 5+ years with C#, ASP.net, SQL Server
- 2+ years with WPF, does not have to be recent if strong in XAML/Xamarin
- Visual Studio 2019 / 2022 experience
- Knowledge of Asynchronous programming
- GIT or Azure DevOps exposure for automated build/release
- AngularJS, WCF, and Entity Framework experience is preferred