- Data Governance
- data pipeline
A little about us...
is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world.
- We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
- To learn more please visit us at @ ;/li>
Role: Google Cloud Platform Lead Data Engineer
In this Role, the Google Cloud Platform Lead Data Engineer is responsible to:
- Design, develop, test, and implement technical solution using Google Cloud Platform data technologies/tools
- Develop data solutions in distributed microservices and full stack systems.
- Utilize programming languages like Python, Java and Google Cloud Platform technologies like BigQuery, Data Proc, Data Flow, Clous SQL, Cloud Functions, Cloud Run, Cloud Composer, Pub/Sub, APIs
- Lead performance engineering and ensure the systems are scalable.
- Ensure clarity on NFR and implement these requirements.
- Work with Client Technical Manager by understanding customer’s landscape & their IT priorities
Desired Candidate Profile Technology & Engineering Expertise
- Overall 8+ years of overall experience in implementing data solutions using Cloud/On-prem technologies.
- At least 3+ years of experience in data pipeline development using Google Cloud Platform cloud technologies.
- Proficient in data ingestion, store and processing using Google Cloud Platform technologies like BigQuery, Data Proc, Data Flow, Cloud SQL, Cloud Functions, Cloud Run, Cloud Composer, Pub/Sub and APIs
- Proficient in pipeline development using ELT and ETL approaches.
- Experience in Microservices implementations on Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge in Master data management
- Knowledge in Data Catalog, Data Governance, Data Security
- Excellent SQL skills
- Must be google certified.
- Experience with different development methodologies (RUP | Scrum | XP) Soft skills
How will you grow?
- Role-based Training programs
- Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional
- We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed
- Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI
What's in it for you?
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.