Position: Junior Software Developer
Location: Plano, Texas
Duration: Fulltime – Permanent
Evoke Technologies is currently seeking multiple entry level software developers.
You will be assisting our delivery team in enhancing and supporting current client or internal projects.
You will be hands on working with our practice in the Business Process Management (BPM) space.
All of the work that will be performed will be performed under the supervision and guidance of a Senior Developer.
Potential candidates must be willing to participate in our 6–8-week training program that takes place at our state-of-the-art IT facility in Hyderabad, India.
With this being stated, all candidates must have a valid passport or obtain one within two weeks of start date.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills through different forms of communication and be able to follow up accordingly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Ability to learn new software systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independent and as part of a team.
- Exposure to object-oriented programming
Technical Skills We Are Looking For:
Programming: Java, C#, C++, SQL, HTML5, CSS
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Restful Web Services
Database: Microsoft Access, MySQL, MongoDB, SQL
IDE: Visual Studio, Eclipse