SemiconductorsMechanical EngineeringElectrical EngineeringField Service
- must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Unique travel and training schedule. Candidates are required at some point will be training internationally at corporate (Japan etc.). Overseas trip will be in 2023 of maybe even in 2024. After training is completed candidates will be onsite 1-2 days/week.
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- Active US Passport
- Wants to be visiting customers face to face
- Occasional travel domestically to San Jose or other cities like Portland, OR for job shadowing etc.
- Will be mostly in Austin, TX
- Ideally Electrical or Mechanical Degree
- Professional experience working at a semiconductor company
- Minimum of 3 years as an engineer
- First several months are traveling domestically for training and there will be one international trip at HQ for training. International training may be 2 months
- After training is completed, candidates will be onsite 1-2 days per week in Austin, TX
- Growing company acquiring new customers
- want to grow mid level engineers into service managers
- Benefits are outstanding (pay for 100% benefits)
- 35 hour work week (anything over is overtime)
- This junior-level Engineer position is responsible for providing field service engineering activities to Company customers independently
- This position troubleshoots more complicated products and problems.
- Essential Job Functions Field Service Engineering
- Receives service calls from customer.
- Determines customer need or problem and responds accordingly.
- May provide over-the-phone consultation and advice to customer, may need to respond to emergency customer situation or may schedule and repair Company’s products at customer site.
- Performs preventative maintenance on Company products.
- Establishes and manages a local maintenance service
- Provides liaison between customer and applications programmer for customer requests involving change in applications.
- Researches market needs and customer applications of Company products.
- Submits application report to management in a timely manner.
- Supports sales activities and establishes and maintains good relationship with customers.
- Participates in sales meetings as required.
- Provides training to other Company field service engineers as needed.
- Submits various reports, such as service reports, weekly report, and expense report to management in a timely manner