- Solution Architect
CitiusTech is a specialist provider of healthcare technology services and solutions to healthcare technology companies, providers, payers and life sciences organizations. With over 4,000 professionals worldwide, CitiusTech enables healthcare organizations to drive clinical value chain excellence, across integration & interoperability, data management (EDW, Big Data), performance management (BI / analytics), predictive analytics & data science, and digital engagement (mobile, IoT).
Job Title: Java UI Solution Architect
Mandatory Skill- Angular, Nodejs,Java, E-commerce domain.
- Lead and mentor/guide software engineers within the team
- Identify areas of process improvements and build automated solutions to increase efficiency & productivity. Collaborate with the business to evaluate business goals, identify business problems, and propose solutions
- Ensure team follows best practices and improve application performance
- Influence peers without authority by inspiring them to use cutting edge tools and build best of the breed solutions
- Influence and increase the productivity of the team
- Participate actively in Agile/SCRUM meetings.
- Support Solution Architects by representing the capabilities and direction of their application and its ability to support the overall solution for a project/program. Support the development team by validating that the design of their app is in line with requirements, solution design, guidelines and direction/roadmap.
- Apply repeatable design patterns, best practices and development frameworks and techniques.
- Ensure apps are delivered as designed
- Plan and strategize with other key leaders including resource, technology and product-services planning
- Focus on execution of product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Drive some of the software engineering phases including requirements analysis, architecture & application design
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Triage production support issues post-deployment and drive solutions as required
- Ensure team is building reusable components, frameworks and libraries which can be leveraged across department
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
- Collaborate with quality teams to drive continuous improvement
- Solid Knowledge of modern Digital technologies and landscape
- Prior SW Architect experience with large consumer facing Web applications
- Good understanding of industry trends, risks and opportunities for emerging technologies
- Solid understanding design principles and patterns
- Experience working with different Web delivery channels – desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 7+ years in the software engineering profession across entire SDLC
- 4+ years of prior hands-on experience in Java/J2EE programming developing enterprise class Application (including Web, Mobile) with multiple frameworks (React, Spring MVC, AngularJS, NodeJS or Groovy or Scala, etc.)
Thanks & Best Regards,
Onsite Recruitment Team (ORT) | CitiusTech