GREAT employment opportunity from a premier professional IT staffing company. Working remotely is an available option for the right candidate. The right candidate for this position will be efficient, responsive, high achieving, self-motivated, very comfortable with computers. Technical staffing experience is preferred.
We are in rapid growth mode and looking for a Business Development Manager to assist in new Business Development in the Denver and surrounding areas. We specialize in high end technical positions. http://www.britechgroup.com/The successful Account Executive will need to possess the ability to develop new client relationships as it relates to the Technical Staffing field.Job description:The Business Development Manager is responsible for new business development. This includes:
- You would work directly with managers and will be responsible for offering long term strategies and solutions using our services. The Account Executive manages requisition activity and customer care, and provides special service support where required.
- Develop accounts, build up a book of business, and prospect for new business leads via leads, networking groups, cold-calling, referrals, and all avenues of social media.
- Execute the entire sales cycle to promote new and existing client development.
- Negotiate terms, conditions, and costs for services with clients.
- Continually obtain information and feedback from clients in order to maintain high level of service.
- Develop recruiting strategies and recruitment plans for the new job orders you secure.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with a minimum 2 years of service sales experience OR a new grad with a desire to succeed.
- Staffing industry experience is highly preferred but not required.
- Must come from a service sales related environment.
- IT, Technology, or Software service sales background preferred.
- Demonstrates effectiveness at developing and sustaining high level, consultative relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be naturally inquisitive.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written, organization, and presentation skills required.
This position offers exceptional earnings, career growth, and recognition. If you are interested in hearing more about this terrific position, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Local -Denver area candidates only.
"We Engineer your success" Britech Group, Inc is a Technology Staffing Company who are experts in integrating exceptional people with top companies. Additional Job Openings- http://britechgroup.com