Our client has an immediate need for an RPG Developer
- Experience with modern RPG code versions
- Experience with developing new RPG applications as well as supporting existing applications.
- Experience with RPG system admin responsibilities
- Experience with understanding database architecture and how to connect data to applications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while maintaining project schedules.
- Developing customizations to S2K ERP package which is written in RPG
- Understanding and supporting all RPG code
- Taking business requirements and developing them into mature code that helps run the business
- Defining and implementing IT development best practices such as code strategies, code repositories, and coding standards
- Applying system analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine functional specifications for the Company’s computer system and computer hardware and software
- Analyzing, testing, and documenting computer systems, based on and related to user or system design specifications.
- Performs system analysis, testing, configurations, and modification.
- Engaging vendors or consultants as needed for unresolved issues.
- Primary liaison between IT and the business and IT for custom development
Why work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable federal, state, and local laws applicable to ConsultUSA.
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit