I have multiple contractors on billing with this KEY Client of Mine
STOP: Don't submit if Candidate can't work onsite in Plano, TX
LONG Term Ongoing Contract
Hybrid: Onsite Plano, TX + Remote
Client company develops IT solutions wherever global businesses operate. With 8 affiliates worldwide, Client is a competitive IT service company that is now expanding services. Transforming into a technology and mobility company through its new various divisions, Client is establishing a secure and resilient Client global value chain. The Product Owner/Business Analyst joining the Project will be part of Client Connected Team and will play key role in 24 MM Project Support.
Qualifications and Experience:
Did you check? : Can your candidate work Hybrid (Onsite in Plano, TX)?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in spec development of head unit systems, preferably (related but not limited to) Telematics or Connected
- Ability to articulate and dissect complex issues into simple and meaningful format.
- Experience in translating requirements into test artifacts and evaluate for expected behavior.
- Understanding of software testing lifecycle in Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment including multiple parties such as Client team members, business partners and external suppliers
- Over The air update knowledge/prior experience highly preferred
- Have Technical and Product Management skills to communicate and drive suppliers.
- Ability to work closely with design, software, firmware, testing and manufacturing teams.
- Automotive experience preferred
- Education qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- As a product owner/business analyst, you will be responsible for RFI/RFQ, prototyping, spec writing, roadmap definition and supplier management.
- Research and identify industry trends of connected vehicle.
- SME (Subject Matter Expert) Telematics or Connected Technologies or IoT technologies.
- Collaborate and contribute to technical spec writing of product and services within the said domain.
- Communicate with Tier 1 suppliers on head unit improvement points
- Willingness to participate in after hour support meetings as required.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including daily standup, sprint planning, sprint refinement and sprint demo.
- Report impediments and/or enhancement opportunities to Client management.
- Responsible for the end to end customer experience assigned products from vision, development, launch, profitability, competitiveness to quality assurance and release.
- Complete project objectives in time to meet vehicle and other milestones in alignment with product launch or other relevant cycles.
- Adapt new technologies, tools, processes from the organization as needed.
- Lead audit material preparation and reporting activities for functional area.