- Data Analyst
A little about us...
is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world.
- We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
- To learn more please visit us at @ ;/li>
Role: Business Data Analyst with Banking Domain
Location: Onsite – Richardson, TX
Execute projects, analyses, and reports across a geographically dispersed team under direction of senior leadership while collaborating with a multitude of potential stakeholders, including but not limited to: Sales, Capital Markets,Technology, Finance, Compensation, and Retail Bank partners.
Prepare in-depth analysis on potentially complex issues and present findings to Home Equity leadership.
Responsibilities will go beyond simply collecting data. A successful candidate will independently develop insights and drive actions from the analysis. Problem solving should be based on quantitative analytics, with an ability to analyze large and complex datasets and perform root cause analysis. Must show autonomy, with clear judgment around appropriate escalation to management. Will need to be able to balance a strong results focus with a high quality bar and attention to detail.
Will work in an Agile environment on a multidisciplinary team, so needs to be able to work with a diverse team with a wide-ranging skillset.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex data sets and concisely deliver insights that identify root causes and outline possible solutions
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Strong proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner
- Work in a fast paced, ever evolving environment where deadlines and prioritization can change rapidly
- Bachelor's degree in any quantitative field, such as accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Physical Sciences, Engineering
How will you grow?
- Role-based Training programs
- Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional
- We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed
- Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI
What's in it for you?
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.