IOSSwiftdata structuresdesign patternsdebuggingObjective - CXCode
- Candidates can be mid-level(X3) or senior engineers(X4)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of iOS platform experience
- 2+ years of programming experience in Swift/Kotlin
- 1+ years of experience in using ARKit/ARCore and Core Vision/ML Kit
- Deep understanding of various aspects of Mobile App Development
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large Mobile Engineering projects by collaborating with cross-functional teams to determine project strategy; interpreting strategy into sustainable mobile solutions; and obtaining cross-functional approvals.
- Experience in integrating with REST based backend services
- Experience in working with large code bases and effectively driving large projects
- Experience in mentoring engineers and influencing other engineers across the organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving attitude and analytical skills
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Leads small project teams for Mobile Engineering projects by providing direction regarding project plan; identifying short- and long-term solutions and timelines; providing guidance regarding project issues or roadblocks; reviewing and providing feedback for proposed solutions; and performing design and code reviews of changes.