Title: - Senior Software Engineer - AEM
Location: Remote 100%
The candidate for this job must have a strong technology skills & hands on experience in Keysight’s technology stack like Java/J2EE, AEM, DAM, AEM UI, Elastic Search, Elastic Path, AWS etc. Must have strong solution designing skills. The individual must possess ability to network and interface with Global IT and business stakeholders to internalize requirements, interpreting and applying processes to deliver value to stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in designing software solutions that achieve the best customer value
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code; ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Translate customer and business requirements into functional and technical solutions and provide input on the testability of functional requirements and designs
- Provide DevOps support to ensure day-to-day Web operations are running smoothly
- Collaborate with Web architects to research and assess technologies, tools, and processes in the industry that are relevant to the architecture and business needs
- Create prototypes and models to demonstrate the applicability and value of new technologies
- Ability to work across Global teams and different time-zones
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/presentation and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical language
- Strong technology skills & hands on experience in any of the technologies like Java/J2EE, AEM, DAM, AEM UI, Elastic Search, Elastic Path, AWS, REST APIs, React, Angular etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum processes.
- Experience in Web application development, design and solutioning.
- Experience in Linux/Unix with shell scripting
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Bitbucket; Github)
- Advanced knowledge of designing and developing APIs (RESTful APIs) and SOAP-based web services
- Team worker with ability to collaborate across cross functional teams to meet aggressive delivery schedules
- Ability to work independently in a global environment and ability to drive projects