Our client, one of the nation’s leaders in the specialized insurance industry, has asked us to help them find the newest member of their Analytics and Communication Team. This Business Data Analyst role will participate in the implementation of the team’s analytics strategy in order to assist product line managers and underwriters to make informed decisions. This position supports essential business functions and operates within a dynamic team that is resourceful and highly collaborative.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes:
- Participating in data capture, analysis, reporting, and interpretation
- Assess business questions and recommend analytical approaches
- Provide business insight through the application of various statistical models
LOCATION: This client is located in Atlanta, Georgia. They are currently working a hybrid model, with three days out of the week on-site at the office, and two days work-from-home.
MODE: This is a permanent, full-time role.
REQUIRED: Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in math, statistics, finance, computer science, or related field
- Advanced Excel
- Strong SQL and experience with SQL Server
- Experience leveraging various analytical tools (PowerBI, R, Python, etc.)
- Strong ability to understand and communicate both business and technical requirements
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in the insurance industry
COMPENSATION: The client is targeting a salary of $120-140K/yr for this role, and is also offering a very competitive benefits package which includes:
- Bonus potential
- Top tier medical plan options, along with dental and vision
- 401K and retirement savings plans, with matching and employer contribution
WHY THIS JOB IS SPECIAL: This client boasts a very high employee retention rate, with over 50% of the workforce having been at the company for 10 yrs or more. In other words, they strive to keep their people happy! This is accomplished through:
- A commitment to dynamic, highly specialized services, and avoiding the stuffy rigidity which can characterize the insurance business
- A positive work environment, including a good community of colleagues and accessible leadership
- Ensuring that employee wellness and work-life balance are prioritized
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.