- Pega CSSA
- Pega architect
Sky Solutions is seeking an Pega developer. The ideal candidate must fit into Sky Solution’s culture consisting of high-quality professionals who wish to grow as individuals and as a team.
Role: Pega CSSA - Senior Certified Systems Architect
Work Location: Remote
Eligible to obtain the public trust clearance
- Minimum 5+ or 6-8 years experienced Pega Developer, Pega Certified Senior System Architect
- Pega PRPC version 8.1 platform experience (Preferred), PRPC version 7.x platform experience (mandatory)
- Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative, Waterfall) strongly preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (required – v7 or above)
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions in PEGA
- Ability to liaise with business stakeholders and technical stakeholders to come up with solution for given requirements in PEGA
- Experience in various rules and features like case type, Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets, Branching design
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Able to lead a small team (5-6 people) or a particular module from start to finish
- Strong communication, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Should be well versed with PEGA Log analysis, Splunk log analysis (added advantage), exception management
- Ability to work on production support issues will be an added advantage
- Ability and willingness to work in global team structure (onshore offshore based team structure)
Sky Solutions is a strategic consulting, staffing and technology services company headquartered in the Washington D.C. Metro Area. We deploy the optimal resources, expertise and technologies to help organizations improve their business performance. Sky Solutions is committed to creating innovative, flexible solutions for government and commercial clients. As a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with Woman and Minority Owned certifications, we provide key staff to employers to meet their business-critical needs while promoting diversity and equal opportunity in employment