Title: Salesforce Tech Lead/Architect
Location: Lansing, MI (Remote)
Duration: 6+ months Right to hire
- Custom development/modification of welfare application to meet client's needs; no managers...only neck-deep coders and administrators tenured at minimum 5 years.
- Salesforce.com APEX Development
- Salesforce.com Architecture
- Salesforce.com Communities
- Salesforce.com REST API
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Agile Software Development Methodology
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience working on an agile team where things move quickly and priorities frequently shift.
- Experience with Force.com declarative configuration and Apex/Visualforce/API development.
- Experience with Service cloud, Salesforce Communities and integrations (including SSO)
- Own definition of the end-to-end solution architecture to implement business requirements.
- Communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders.
- Work with project managers and clients to scope work and produce estimates and staffing of deliverables.
- Interact directly with client to review requirements, manage project delivery and obtain delivery feedback.
- Design and implement Salesforce integrations, Apex classes, and Lightning components to support application build as needed.
- Coach developers and review code to ensure quality development.
- Release & environment management (i.e.: deployments).
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national or ethnic origin, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.