Biomedical ImagingTechnical business systems analystBSAMedical ImagingBusiness AnalystClinical ImagingTechnical WriterWriterfunctional designClinical imaging technical writerBSA clinical imagingGxPSOPproject designMicrosoft OfficeClinical Imaging workflows
- Requirements gathering, synthesis, functional design, system risk assessments, data classification report, supplier assessment(s) as required
- Developing technical documentations and SOPs
- Managing communications with multiple business units as well as with internal IT cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates knowledge of current GxP requirements and documentation standards, with the ability to write validation documentation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in generation validation documents like Specifications and Test Protocols.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrates ability to explain complex concepts with clarity and simplicity.
- Demonstrates ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Key Skills Required
- Prior experience as a Technical Writer or Business Analyst, working in various phases of project design, launch, and implementation
- Prior experience developing technical documentation
- Prior experience with Medical / Clinical Imaging workflows
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, highly ambiguous, and evolving environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in unfamiliar areas and to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
We expect the Technical Writer to be passionate about the transformational opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a curious self-starter that is entirely capable of generating results within ambiguous environments.