- Solution Architect
- Software development
- Project Description:Luxoft is looking for a Solution Architect that will be part of project in In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) and Driver Information domains for the age of connected, autonomous, shared, electric vehicles.
- Responsibilities:Your job would be to understand and identify main client pain points, match them with Luxoft capabilities in Automotive software engineering space and define a compelling project proposal based on this. Your proposal for the customer will take into account Luxoft global Delivery and Solutions capabilities across the world as well as grow potential in Americas region.
Your day-to-day activities will include but not limited to being part of Bid Teams for a proposal development and supporting the Sales Team in the quotation process, providing technical input, and defining the most appealing business cases.
Another goal is to take responsibility for identifying, documenting, and pro-actively communicating technical and strategic Digital Cockpit solutions both internally within Luxoft and externally to customers. You will communicate and act as a liaison between the Sales Team and R&D Team members.
In Summary, your job responsibilities can be divided in 3 main areas:
* Understand Luxoft customer needs and challenges they're trying to resolve in the Digital Cockpit domain
* Define project approach that will fit these needs the best and consider Luxoft capabilities
* Take ownership of initial stages of the project execution, build efficient execution processes, and arrange a gradual transition of project ownership to Engineering
- Mandatory Skills Description:* Have a master's degree in computer science or similar education
* Have at least 6 years of professional experience in SW projects for Automotive in Infotainment and Driver information systems
* Be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and pro-active in your working style
* Be a highly capable in customer-facing situations with strong communication and presentation skills, able to conceptualise, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
* Experience in requirements management definition
* Excellent communication skills, including fluent in English
* Previous experience working as a software developer
* Familiarity with agile project methodology
* Being comfortable leading and moderating discussions with SW experts
* Experience working within large global organisations
* Experience working together with Sales Teams
* Experience in IVI and Driver information systems
* Linux know-how/experience from end-user as well as programmer perspective
- Nice-to-Have Skills:* Experienced in working with distributed agile teams
* Experience in working with nearshore teams
* Experience working with Open-Source Software is a plus