Help DeskCustomer ServiceCreative Suite2D/3C AutoCADRevit
Location: Westchase - Houston, TX
The Endpoint Specialist will support company owned devices and provide support for production level software. This will include installing, troubleshooting, repairing and upgrading hardware and software using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Azure Active Directory, Intune, and other patch management systems. The Endpoint Specialist will be able to troubleshoot problems in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end user training and assistance when required. This position is customer facing and requires strong customer service skills.
What You Will Do:
- Build and configure endpoint devices such as desktop, laptops, and tablets by installing operating systems and production software using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
- Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager including but not limited to Operating Systems Deployment, Application Management, and Software Updates.
- Field incoming helpdesk requests from the user community in a courteous manner via phone calls, helpdesk requests, email and/or walkups.
- Support users across dispersed locations using remote assistance software and a variety of communication tools.
- Obtain and document detailed issue descriptions from the end user.
- Provide training and support to the user community and fellow team members on computer operations and other areas as they are needed.
- Develop Frequently Asked Questions, Knowledgebase Articles and other documentation for use by the user community.
- Develop and maintain software installation and configuration documentation for use by IT.
- Research, evaluate and recommend hardware and software products to be used company-wide.
- Recommend, schedule and perform hardware and software improvements, upgrades and repairs.
- Liaise with third-party support and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or MIS related field.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience supporting a user community remotely over dispersed location.
- 2+ years hardware and software troubleshooting experience in a business environment.
- Ability to conduct research on IT related problems and products.
- Ability to communicate technical terminology to the user community in a way they can relate to and understand.
- Self-motivated and directed and pays close attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to keep up the pace of a high-pressure environment by prioritizing and task dividing.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience/Certifications/Education the candidate preferable has but is not necessarily a deal breaker.
- Technical certifications a plus.
- Experience working for an engineering or architectural firm a plus.
- Experience supporting software applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, 2D/3D AutoCAD, Revit, MicroStation, and ArcGIS a plus.