- Android SDK
- Jetpack compose
Senior Android Developer
Durham, NC-Hybrid ( 1 week onsite/month)
12 months+ contract
Minimum Pay starts from $65/hr
• Android SDK
• Jetpack compose
• Experience in automation testing as well for the native experience that they are building (UI automation testing)
• Must have experience delivering apps on Google store (experience building and deploying and pushing it out to customers).
• Must understand DevOps within the Android space.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring:
- 10+ years experience designing, developing, and maintaining Mobile Native (Android) applications in a fast-paced Scrum environment
- Verifiable hands-on experience as an Android developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Gradle, and Android Studio in an agile environment, excellent understanding of testing concepts and frameworks using Junit, Espresso, and Mockito.
- Participated in the release of publicly available apps to Google Play participating from feature inception to launch; optimally employ DevOps, Automated Testing (Functional and UI) and Continuous Delivery using technologies such as Groovy, Gradle, Jenkins.
Below is the brief introduction of SPECTRAFORCE, the benefits we offer and the disclaimers:
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. The growth of our company is a direct result of our global client service delivery model that is powered by our state-of-the-art A.I. proprietary talent acquisition platform, robust ISO 9001:2015/ISO 27001 certified processes, and strong and passionate client engaged teams.
We have built our business by providing talent and project-based solutions, including Contingent, Permanent, and Statement of Work (SOW) services to over 130 clients in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and India. Key industries that we service include Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Utilities and Transportation.
SPECTRAFORCE is built on a concept of “human connection,” defined by our branding attitude of NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow and teams are trained to cultivate the joy of NEWJOBPHORIA® with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE. Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at if you require reasonable accommodation.