Job Title: Scala Developer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Scala Programming (Not sufficient to have limited Scala knowledge with spark or Hadoop) - AWS Services ECS, EKS, AWS Batch, AWS Glue, Lambda, Cloudwatch, Athena & Quicksight - Kafka - Terraform
- Strong working experience on Scala Programming (Not sufficient to have limited Scala knowledge with spark or Hadoop)
- Strong working experience on AWS Services ECS, EKS, AWS Batch, AWS Glue, Lambda, Cloudwatch, Athena & Quicksight
- Strong knowledge on containerization, Docker, ECR, Cloud deployment
- Good to have Python or Java knowledge and working experience.
- Good to have Kafka knowledge.
- Good to have Terraform Knowledge
- Good to have infra structure understanding on the cloud services.
- Willing to learn new technologies and explore the new skill set
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 164612
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.